"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We are not out there, where you wish to go.
- But it was as he would wish to go, I am sure.
- I know you wish to go where you're most needed.
- I don't wish her to go to the school any more.
- I wish you to go away and leave me alone.
- And there may be those who wish to go with you.
- I do not see why you wish to go to bed.
- Tell them that is the way you wish to go.
- We wish to go to work and do not want white men to run over us.
- Looking back it was a serious situation, something I wouldn't wish to go through again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.