"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I keep you out of school, it could mean going to court.
- That means going after health, education and service programs, which make up close to 75 percent of the budget.
- For the moment, it meant going ahead of the senior general with blood in his eye.
- This will mean going back to school, but that's fine.
- To get there would mean going the long way round.
- That meant going in to work today, just as if nothing had happened.
- The key thing to remember is that a road trip doesn't mean going without.
- He said if that means going to Chicago, you should go.
- On the one hand, a new process does not mean going for broke.
- That would mean going 8-3 in the last 11 games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.