"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They walked on, and I let go a big breath.
- Some other teacher had decided to let her class go early.
- But to keep all things, we must to let go that language.
- He added that his firm last year let go 15 percent of its staff over all.
- Some 10,000 more workers are to be let go this year.
- After the season, he was let go, his career over at age 22.
- When they came to the light, he let go her hand.
- Christmas means us to have a good time, to let go a little.
- But the young mother could not bear to let her baby go.
- With the power and support from the religion, she let go the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.