"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were waiting outside the building to go back to work, he added.
- He was waiting for her to go on through the room.
- I was only waiting for one or two guys to go with me.
- She seemed to be waiting for him to go on.
- He was waiting for the right moment to go forward.
- We wait for someone to go in or come out and open the door.
- Waiting for one of us to go and get him.
- Can't wait to go home tonight and tell my wife I'm done for the day.
- They cannot wait to go through the long process of administration.
- In high school, my friends and I couldn't wait to go to college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.