"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I looked at the fans and it looked like some of them were contemplating going home."
- I am 26yrs old and contemplating going around the world for an indefinite period of time on my own.
- She was hoping he wasn't contemplating going into shrink mode on her.
- Mark did not contemplate going to university and both became sports equipment salesmen.
- It was exciting to contemplate going into day, but awful to think of leaving the night.
- She again contemplated going to the bridge, but the ship was in good hands.
- One would have to be a very bold man indeed to contemplate going against my father's will.
- He contemplated going to her rescue but thought better of the idea.
- He contemplated going to Holland like many non-conformists before him.
- The carefree days when a person could contemplate going to the beach without a book are long gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.