"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everybody who wants to go back to Earth move way over to my right.
- You want us to go back to the old days.
- But also I wanted him to go away and leave me be.
- I just want to go to my place, then I'll report right back to you.
- Why do you want to go to a party today?
- Just about everybody I knew wanted to go into the media.
- If you were lost, I would not want to go on.
- I wouldn't want you to go back on your word.
- She really didn't want to go back into the house just yet.
- Can't understand what families want to go away at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.