"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No I didn't like to go and step on the!
- Sometimes I'd like to go back to the way things used to be in my life.
- Perhaps you would like to go and do your own thing.
- I'd still like you guys to go in with me.
- You'd like to go through the whole year and not have them.
- I like to go into a new market very early.
- Oh well would you like to go and have a look?
- I like to go home and tell them all over again to the members of my family.
- "But where would you like us to go now when people begin to come here?"
- I wouldn't like him to go by himself at such a moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.