"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was allowed to park behind the house and go in the back way.
- They couldn't be allowed to just give up and go home.
- The day finally came when he was allowed to walk by himself and go on deck.
- He wanted only to be allowed to lie down and go to sleep.
- Under those conditions she would be allowed to come and go, with permission, from their house.
- They allow inmates to come and go to hold jobs.
- The officials said residents were allowed to come and go as they pleased.
- A door allowed the Senator to come and go without going through the bank lobby.
- "They may allow us to just quit and go home."
- I wanted a mom who would allow me to hang out late and go to parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.