"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He should have kept going, but she had never called him by his name before.
- The rest of her could have kept going for a while longer.
- All the more reason to keep going, he told himself.
- The music kept going for quite a long time after.
- Yes, keep going just a little way down the road.
- You always got up off the floor and kept going.
- So why do you keep going back to see him?
- They still seemed to be following, however, so we kept going.
- I could keep going until dark without getting turned around.
- He had decided to keep going, if only to get out of the park.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.