"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted me to offer to go with him, but I had something else to do.
- He didn't offer to go and help any of these people.
- For a second he thought she was going to offer to go home with him.
- I offered to go with her, but she said no to that, too.
- Why, when this matter was fresh to me, I offered to go on with it to the end.
- Charlie offered to go to the bank with her, but she can't wait until he gets back.
- And what do you mean by offering to go to bed with me?
- She got to her feet before either of the others could offer to go instead.
- It didn't occur to him to offer to go with her.
- I offered to go over it all with any family member.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.