"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want to take them out and go to bed.
- She wants you to leave them here and go on alone.
- The members wanted to make money and go home to their families.
- He could not make out whether she wanted him to stay or go.
- I just wanted to get in the car and go.
- She wanted to stop everything and go over just to be near him.
- They want me to come down right away and go to work.
- I wanted to get off the phone and go back to doing nothing.
- He wanted her to get up and go for a run with him.
- He wanted to tell them and just go home to his own bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.