"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The science teacher advises her to go back further for help.
- That is why I would not advise you to go over there.
- As a friend I advise you to go to your room.
- I don't advise you to go back through the town alone.
- She advised him to go back to what he knew best - art.
- The doctor advised him to go away for a short rest.
- For that reason, he advises parents to go beyond the information given by the hotel.
- I would advise you now to go forward to the vote.
- "Why did you advise me not to go in there?"
- If it was left to me I would advise you to go by land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.