"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was going to take some personal time and go see my family, too.
- I'm going to work out my problems and go on.
- I'm going to play my game and go after him tonight.
- "On the other hand, I'm going to leave here and go about the business of government."
- Is he going to turn here or go straight on?
- He was going to walk out on me and go live the last few days of his life with her.
- I don't care how, we're just going to get in the car and go.
- For a minute I thought she was going to get up and go.
- "What else are we going to do but go back until they get that bill passed?"
- We're just going to get in the truck and then go back?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.