"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they said that if a market developed in a few years, the companies might be required to go their separate ways.
- Students are required to go to a 15-20 minute chapel service three times a week.
- They are also required to go to study hall for about four hours a week.
- A leaving certificate is required in order to go on to college or university.
- You have kids who are required under law to go to school.
- She was therefore required to go underground with her political work.
- Starting in the 20th century, all children were required to go to school.
- Mothers will be required to go to work when their children are 12 weeks old.
- Three years was the time required to go through the high school.
- She excluded anything not required to go from here to there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.