"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They seemed all set to go then and got to their feet.
- The plan was set to go into effect at the start of the 2010-2011 school year.
- The case is set to go to trial in May 2013.
- The home should look lived in, with lights set to go on at various times.
- But bank officials said the vote was set to go ahead.
- The woman is set to go to court on October 15, 2010.
- The two companies were set to go to court in nine days.
- They are set to go home this weekend, new men.
- It was set to go to trial on May 13.
- She is set to go to Florida in the summer of 2013.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.