"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he spent about 15 minutes encouraging me to go to law school, to stay active in politics.
- "That could encourage others to go into the bush and take up arms."
- Don't you wish these three had been put in a room together and really encouraged to go at that question?
- He didn't encourage the others to go to the fair.
- At the same time, she does not encourage others to go into the business.
- Instead he wanted to encourage them to go to school: "Education is my country's future."
- He helped develop the school in its early years and encourage students to go into teaching.
- Still, family and friends encouraged them to go ahead with their plans.
- "They want me to encourage you to go on with your studies."
- They hope it will encourage them to go to college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.