"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But others say that not as much care goes into making the piano these days.
- Clearly, a fair bit of time went into making sure that this occurred.
- If you've played video games before, you may have wondered what goes into making them.
- Great God in heaven, what went into making a man like that?
- It's not what goes into making the budget that counts.
- A great deal of work goes into making new things that look old.
- Now, 80 percent of my creative energy goes into making images.
- Thanks you for all the efforts that went into making this.
- She wanted to see all those other things that go into making somebody who they are.
- They know how much donated time goes into making a public school work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.