"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hit us just as we started to go on.
- He started to go away, but I called him back.
- The men move forward as the others turn and start to go.
- Then we had the second child, and things really started to go.
- He started to go, but the boy would not give up.
- She started to go to him, but he held up a hand.
- Once people start to go we might get a chance for a word.
- But when you hit a certain age and things start to go wrong, the first thing they say is you're too old.
- But in the late 1980's things started to go wrong.
- Then I started to go on to my next question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.