"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will invite you to go to church with me.
- He once invited me to go with him so I could learn the ropes.
- And yet - why invite me to go with him?
- Five years ago they invited me to go and spend Christmas with them.
- One morning, he invited her to go for a ride.
- He invited both Al and me to go for a ride with him.
- He invited me to go with him on Thursday night.
- Sometimes he'd invite people to go with him, but most of the time he went out alone.
- And so when he invited me to go with him to his further engagement, I did.
- "And I invite him to go back there at once."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.