"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman warned him not to go to Ireland because the director is a monster.
- He walked on the terrace with her after dinner and she warned him not to go back into the house.
- My parents always warned us never to go into the water because of the rips.
- In fact, my dad warned me not to go on the ship.
- My mother warned him not to go to that last battle.
- And the look in her eyes warned them to go.
- I warned him not to go outside, but he wouldn't be stopped.
- So it didn't make any sense to warn me not to go to the tower.
- David stops by Victor's house and warns him not to go near his wife.
- I warned you not to go around saying you're doing it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.