"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the next month, from Pittsburgh, he called friends and begged them to go see his father.
- But the time came I begged to go to school.
- "She's going to take one look and beg to go home."
- Why should I beg you to go back to your officers?
- I could see them begging to go and live with their friends in a real house.
- She begged me to go with her, but i couldn't do it.
- I thought she was going to beg me not to go back.
- "And to think I was begging you to go ahead!"
- But the boy begged to go back, and this month, he may get his wish.
- But for all that she begged me to go and meet him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.