"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she let go and began going through the man's things.
- She did, and soon they began going places as friends, frequently with others.
- I put some pressure on and he began going white.
- By the time I began going to the theater, they'd passed away.
- They began going back to Afghanistan since 2002 although some still remain as of 2013.
- On the 12th, they began going back, and now they're in Turkey.
- At the same time it began going through something of an identity crisis.
- Students will also begin going home for five day visits.
- He made some more notes and then we began going over the action for tonight.
- They even began going out of their way to do things right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.