"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we talked about it and some of us were determined to go.
- He turned over on his side, determined to go back to sleep.
- I can see you are determined to go on with your search.
- Still, many are determined to go home for good, and soon.
- Having made that break, people are determined never to go back.
- I asked if you are determined to go ahead with this.
- "If you're really determined to go early should phone first."
- I was determined to go all out and just be natural.
- There would be no holding her back if she was determined to go.
- The two men walked away, determined to go to war, just as they had been at various points all along, officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.