"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I left to go get the two of you your friends were right here.
- We didn't want to leave her to go home alone.
- They found themselves down 12 points with two minutes left to go.
- And I gave myself leave to go, to become a man.
- Like a lot of others here, we leave early to go to work and get back late.
- If I tell them, what will be left of me to go on living?
- We want to be left alone to go about our lives.
- Finally only the four of us were left to go on alone.
- Family members said she had left to go to a party.
- He had started out with me in this city, then left to go back to school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.