"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's the time it takes to go from now to then.
- They took from 0.6 to 4.2 days to go around the Sun.
- As time goes on, it may take longer for the pain to go away.
- It didn't take long for them to go into the red themselves.
- "And it takes years to go through the environmental process."
- This time it took her longer to go to sleep.
- You may have what it takes to go all the way in politics.
- Is that what it takes to go all the way in politics?
- "But it takes a lot of effort to go after a small market."
- "How long will it take you to go through her data?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.