"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even if any of them knew, nobody was volunteering to go help.
- "She volunteered at once to go and put the case before you."
- Last year, at age 12, she volunteered to go to war.
- None of my friends are going to volunteer to go.
- Why did he volunteer to go back and do the rebuilding thing all over again?
- No, I really believe most of my old men would volunteer to go back again.
- Then she volunteered to go for the wood and food.
- Kathy volunteered to go after her brother and his new wife.
- Or the question about why I'd volunteered to go ask him.
- She had not been prepared for Richard to volunteer to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.