"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to go next door for a few minutes.
- "I'm going to go over every position to try and give us the best chance to win the game."
- I think the war is going to go on for four or five years.
- "You never know when one of these things is going to go bad."
- Mother's never going to go away and leave her boy again.
- I didn't know where the story was going to go.
- So now I'm going to go through the other words.
- Things are going to go back to the way they should be.
- He did not believe anything was going to go right ever again.
- I'm going to go find out who he is and tell him to stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.