"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the summer, he tried going back to school.
- But we're trying to get back together and go home.
- In this case, leave it for a few months and try going again later.
- However, we'll try to pick up and go on with what we have.
- You try to leave a mark and go on from there.
- Now I had a double reason to try going through the one before me.
- It was no use to try going around by the trail.
- Try going to the public library and ask if they can help you find the article.
- "We're just trying to get back on the basketball court as a team again and go from there."
- "Have you ever thought about trying to escape again and go home?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.