"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I used to go with him as a little boy.
- A. I used to go once a year to see if things were still as bad.
- Almost 100% of the children used to go to schools.
- Yes we used to go to see her, and she came up a couple of times.
- Three or four years ago I used to go back.
- For a long time I used to go to bed early.
- We used to go to church when our kids were little.
- You used to go on at me about getting out.
- I used to go with him when he'd let me.
- I used to go to the States with my mother every other year for a month or two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.