"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've got to take what I can and go under deep.
- What we have to get going are our top guys.
- When you do, back up and get going to our next position.
- Things get going at about 11pm and continue through to 6am.
- Get going and keep your hands where I can see them.
- Not a great way to get going in the morning.
- And before either of you gets going, I think we get your point.
- I don't think we got going before 10 more than one day the whole week.
- But the new political groups need some help to get going.
- I never expected to see you again, when the war got going.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.