"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another meeting is scheduled for this week to go over a few more.
- She was scheduled to go to the state hospital in a matter of days.
- The case was scheduled to go to trial next month.
- The case is scheduled to go to court by July 2012.
- The case is scheduled to go to court in May.
- They are scheduled to go on the air by the end of the year.
- Both systems are scheduled to go into service within two years, the company said.
- I must be scheduled to go the week after you get back.
- The case is scheduled to go to trial late next summer.
- He is scheduled to go to trial late next month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.