"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continued to go over the past and worry about the future.
- "And we are going to continue to go after that business."
- Those who want them will probably continue to go to other states.
- The American people are not going to let this country continue to go in the wrong direction.
- It is quite impossible we can continue to go on, upon such terms as these.
- If things continue to go right, within a year he'll just do wine.
- I did continue to go to work and never heard from nor saw the young man again.
- We continue to go to work and play as if there is no war.
- He was very concerned that time continued to go forward, you see.
- We cannot continue to go about things in this way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.