"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one way or another you've got to go through with him.
- We've just got to go home and take care of business.
- You've got to go at her and do what she does to you.
- He's still got a month and a half to go.
- I think we are have got to go back down again.
- I've got to go back and see if anything needs doing.
- Now I've got to go in and have a word with your mother.
- Now, the American people have got to go about their business.
- I'll take one more and then I've got to go to work over here.
- We've got to go on the road and play well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.