"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We ended up going to six or seven of them.
- All these questions will determine where you end up going.
- I thought they'd probably end up going to war against one another.
- "You can sometimes end up just going through the phone book," he said.
- "I could end up going through this all over again in six months."
- Where do the kids end up going when they leave?
- In at least one case, the business ended up going to an American company.
- We get on really well and end up going for a drink.
- I'll probably end up going back, but I don't know when.
- She could end up going through her entire life never being certain of anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.