"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House bill is expected to go to the floor next month.
- As of 2010, the project is not expected to go forward.
- The high school has 809 students and about 85 percent can be expected to go on to college.
- Both are expected to go around the middle of the order here.
- I have no idea where I'll be expected to go.
- The law is expected to go into effect in about a month.
- The bill is expected to go to the full House next week.
- The project has just started and is expected to go on for 3 more years.
- Things are going about as we expected them to go.
- Now they expected to go north again within a week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.