"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We have to convince them to go inside before going to court."
- She would try one more time to convince him not to go with her.
- That decision hurt him, and he tried to convince me to go.
- "Is there any chance I can convince you not to go?"
- Perhaps I should convince him to go, and not return.
- After he graduated from the trade school, I convinced him to go to college.
- But all she had to do was pick up a book and try to read to convince herself to go at once.
- As a matter of fact, that's who convinced me to go.
- She said that it was my job to convince him to go to a doctor.
- My parents are trying to convince me to go to university in the fall, but I want to take a year off to travel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.