"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I used to love going to his office, except for the shots.
- "I love going home, always, because every time it's different," he said.
- We love going to movies but don't want to be part of it.
- He loved going to the movies and to Yankee games with his father.
- This may be one of the reasons I love going there.
- I used to love going in there as a kid.
- I love going to work, and not a lot of people can say that.
- Seemed to love going forward and was quick enough to get back when needed.
- Rochester is a great place for me, and I love going inside the cathedral too.
- My mother didn't care much about food, but she loved going to restaurants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.