"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, the world threatened to go away again.
- His voice was breaking, threatening to go out of control.
- He had thought this out before, and decided, but now his mind threatened to go blank.
- However, when his wife found out what had happened in Japan, she threatened to go to the authorities.
- He even threatens to go to police to reveal the truth.
- Did she threaten to go to the media with it?
- "If they come back threaten to go to the police."
- How many times now had she threatened to go home to Cleveland?
- She might have gone nuts, threatened to go to the police.
- It looked as if she was threatening to go back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.