"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was kind, friendly, with a sense of fun and I enjoyed going to his house.
- I enjoy going back regularly to see family and friends.
- This left him mom energy to enjoy going to the pictures.
- I only enjoy going if your mother is by my side.
- "I should very much enjoy going to see it again."
- I'll bet they'd really enjoy going to school every day.
- Not the fact that she has a body I happened to enjoy going to bed with.
- "She gives me good advice, and I enjoy going to her class all the time."
- "Everyone enjoys going somewhere where you can see history and not spend a lot of money."
- Find someone who enjoys going for a walk on windy days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.