"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On 155, the field prepared to go back to green.
- How far was he prepared to go to stop her?
- But he was not prepared for it to go public.
- This time, no one is sure how far the countries will be prepared to go.
- I'd be prepared to go along with that as well.
- I am not prepared to go on giving my services to people who don't value them.
- That in itself would be a test of how far countries are prepared to go.
- A I'm not prepared to go into that as yet.
- Something wasn't right, and they prepared to go after them.
- We were prepared to go beyond that $3.5 million offer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.