"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You like to have another life for a week and then go home."
- We would like to follow the women and go to 48.
- Most of them said they would like to get the military mission over soon and go home.
- Would you like to leave and go back to Denver?
- I'd like to get on a flight right now and go play.
- He liked to size things up for himself and go his own way.
- I never even liked going to the doctor's for a shot.
- I don't like going where there are all these other cars.
- This was why she didn't like going to the medical school parties.
- "I'd like to take these boxes back to the office and go through them."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.