"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But could you cause to go away just the gun?
- He didn't know why she needed this aid but it must be important to cause her to go to such trouble.
- But the bad publicity may cause patients to go elsewhere, he said.
- And it caused me to go into a state of depression.
- This caused me to go around and check the other machines.
- She was the one who caused David to go away.
- I'm not looking to cause them to go up or down.
- "Couldn't changes in what happens here cause them to go somewhere else?"
- Two other developments are likely to put greater pressure on the private companies and even cause some to go out of business.
- He said that to stop them now would cause you to go mad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.