"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd love to go from 195th Street all the way down without a light.
- I'd love to go with you if I won't be in the way.
- I'd love to go on, but I must leave you now.
- A lot of us would love for this to go away.
- I would love to go to one of his shows and meet him!
- They said they'd love to go in on the deal.
- I'd love to go back to the room with you.
- That's why I love to go back and help other kids make it big.
- We love to go into the city on the train.
- I would love to go in and win the thing again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.