"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- May 30, 1981 I have refused to go along with them.
- Just because he had refused to go in to school.
- After all, was I not with one who has so far refused to go to ground?
- You refused to go to a private college in the East.
- He refused to go and died before any action was taken against him.
- So after he took me out I refused to go back.
- He did not want them, but they refused to go away.
- But she refused to go to school with the others.
- By the age of 15 she had left the school and refused to ever go back.
- When his mother came back for him, he refused to go home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.