"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they kept urging her to go to community college.
- She then urged them to go see the company perform.
- I'm going to urge her not to go through that.
- I nodded a third time, urging him to go ahead.
- They continue to urge the Fed to go no further.
- She was always urging me to go to them, but I never went.
- And what of the parents who urged him not to go into business?
- I urged him to go and now this has happened.
- I would urge him to go back and see what more can be done.
- But I didn't have to urge him to go on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.