"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both times a man and a woman took a hand.
- For the first time women took part in the race.
- He and the women between them took the first watch each night, before the full cold set in.
- So the women take on the role of his good friends.
- The two women took the child to his room together.
- The woman took his place on the bed at her side.
- The woman didn't take him with her when she left.
- At issue is whether the woman should take the law into her own hands.
- The woman took a moment to figure out what he had just said.
- On my way out the little woman took me through to the far end of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.