"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman was screaming at the top of her voice.
- On a lower floor, a woman or a child screamed.
- As he turned to leave the building a woman screamed.
- A woman suddenly screamed, and then a man did the same.
- The woman screamed, and the man shot her in the face.
- A woman near the front screamed and took off running for the door.
- A woman in front of me actually screamed and went running out.
- He went through the door to where a woman still screamed.
- Then a door opened behind him, and a woman screamed.
- Then from down the hall they could hear a woman screaming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.