"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How would a black woman compete with a white girl?
- Several hands shot up in the air, the women competing for his attention.
- And for the first time, women will compete in the same number of team sports as men.
- "But there are other ways a man and woman might compete."
- More than 1,000 men and women from 47 nations are competing in 23 events.
- Men and women have only been competing in separate events since 1996.
- Women also compete in three weight categories against 10 for men.
- Women have competed in track events as well since 1988.
- Senior women and junior men compete on an 8-kilometre course.
- Why must women always scheme and compete against one another?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.