"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman had him stand up in the middle of the room and face the left hand camera.
- Women face strong social pressure to get married before the age of 30.
- At the table across from us, a couple sat down, the woman facing me.
- The man and the woman face different directions in the air.
- For a long moment the two women faced one another.
- The woman turned her back on him and faced us.
- The Woman stood up and faced him across the table.
- The woman in the picture was facing the closed door.
- The administration says about 1,600 young women would face either marriage or a lower welfare check.
- We learn that women face even greater discrimination than men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.