"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least 18 women have held the paper's top job since then.
- The woman held back from going in to see her son.
- The woman came out of the house and held the door open.
- Why should women hold the door open the way men expect them to?
- The woman next to me held both hands over her mouth.
- The two women held hands, standing alone in the room.
- Officials must be told that women can hold high office.
- She tried to edge away, but the woman still held her.
- And why does it seem that only women have held the position for more than 30 years?
- The woman held the child's hand for a second before walking off, with the child following, they said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.